Friday, August 1, 2008

Hold on to your socks....

It is 7:00pm and all my babies are sleeping or in bed. I am shocked. I might even cry. Tears of joy, that is. My cat, who only comes out when the babies are sleeping, is wandering around befuddled. She is meowing and looking around cautiously like a baby is going to come around the corner and pull her whiskers out. (Not that I would let any of my babies do that) It is kinda funny.
In other news, I am going to go on the celiacs diet starting Sunday. My friend was recently diagnosed with it. So I have been looking into it. I thought maybe I would give it a try and see if it helps. I guess 1 out of 133 people have it. And 3 out of 4 of those people are undiagnosed. Which now that I think about it.... how do 'those' people know that 1 out of 133 people have it if 75 % of the 1 out 133 people are undiagnosed? I'm so confused. I think I need to get my facts straight........

No comments: