Saturday, August 9, 2008

Boring

I don't know why, but today was the most boring day I've had in a while. I can't quite put my finger on why. It is an exceptionally nice day out. I think I am just devoid of all energy. LP has been keeping me awake all night the last couple of weeks. She will not eat cereal. I gave her some oatmeal last night, but she just puked it all up within a half in hour. *shrug* I think it is just her acid reflux. I will keep trying.

In other news, BAB seems to be hyper alot lately. Which does not bode well for my nerves. The lack of sleep and a hyper 2 year old only make for cranky over caffeinated moms.

In other other news, I started my celiacs diet today. I know I said I was going to start it last Sunday, but I didn't. So far it hasn't been to bad. I just have to make a few adjustments here and there. I have noticed that I am not getting filled up like I do with the wheat products. I don't know if it is in my head or not. I am guessing that it is. Since really all I am doing different is eating potatoes, rice, and corn pasta (instead of semolina). Athough it might have something to do with the fact that I am a carb queen and I have not been eating those carbs.

No comments: