Friday, August 22, 2008

LM and the casse of the sleep trifecta

LM has not been sleeping well. She has what we call here the sleep trifecta. There are three reasons why LM suffers from this(hence the TRIfecta). 1.) She is learning to walk. Every waking moment, even in the middle of the night, she is up in her crib trying to walk. 2.) She is cutting a tooth. 3.) Pilot came home with a cold and so kindly gave it to her (and the other 2!). So not only can she not breath. She is desperately trying to learn to walk AND her gums hurt. It is a no wonder I get any sleep. In fact why am I not sleeping now you ask? Because I am eating cereal since I have time now that all kids are sleeping for the night. I am to tired to make anything decent. Good night all I will be up in a couple of hours.

No comments: