Monday, July 27, 2009

Looooooooooong week

Well today was the first day in a week that the kids and I did not have something going. Which means no family that doesn't get to see them but once a year and there fore 'must' spoil them. And no grandparents. And no more fun. Because mean mama is 10 months preggo and has had it with winey, bossy children. No you can not tell your sister what to day. No you can just do whatever you feel like. No you can't scream and somebody will take pity on you and pick you immediately. That went all day........ They went to bed early. They are lucky they didn't go to bed 30 minutes after they woke up. If I had to say stop wineing one more time today I thought I might have to bang my head against the wall. It was insanity! Did I also mention that Pilot is off riding a bike ALL day today. He gets to do something fun for him while I have to pick up the pieces that he let go while they were camping. UGH. Ok so I am a little irritated right now.....

No comments: