Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lots going on

Well, I found the outfits I bought to take to the hospital for the new baby. I couldn't find them anywhere. I finally went on a rampage and found them in a completely weird place. But I found them. YAY!!!! And I went to the mall to get a nice outfit for me to wear in the hospital. And then to get the various other small things I needed. SO I can finally pack my overnight bag. Have I yet? No....:)

I also need to stock up on diapers, wipes, blah, blah, blah. That can wait a couple more weeks though. Unless I go in labor early which I doubt. But one can hope!

I am going to the beach tomorrow. Yes, that is right.... At 9 months preggo I am going to the beach. I am going to wear my bathing suit and I don't care that my legs are hideously white (oh that reminds me I have to shave tonight) and cellulite. Ok, so I do. But I am not going to let that bring me down. Hopefully there will not be alot of people. And if there is well there won't be after I get there..... Heehee. I am going to be meeting my sisters in law and friends there. It will be fun. The kids are going to have LOTS of fun. I really want to ty and pack in as much as I can before the baby is born because once she is here it is done for me for the summer. So lots of pictures of the kids. Everybody is on strict orders to NOT take my picture. Unless I am behind a HUGE A$$ umbrella or in the water up to my neck. HAHA. Ok, there will be few exceptions..... a few....:)

I need to clean my van out for tomorrow. YUCK. Its really not that bad...... OK so it is. I need to vacuum and everything. But I am going to do it tonight and pack it all up so all we have to do is get dressed and go.

I got a new phone. YAY! My old one hasn't worked right since..... prolly a year ago. This one is purple. WOOT! And has a slide so I can text easier. WOOT! WOOT! Its awesome.

Ok so that is thee extent of my exciting week. HAHA. Ok so not really, but you get the idea....:)

No comments: