Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy busy busy

I am trying to get as much stuff done as I can before the baby is born. Although I have stopped doing a lot of walking stuff. Like zoos and shopping....:( But I am still busy! I have doctors appt., visiting with friends, open houses, family reunions, and just plain craziness! But I am glad because it passes the time so well.

Also I am so very proud of myself for not going to fast food the last couple of nights. I have just not wanted to do anything, but I made myself get something around for dinner both nights. Tonight was chedder brats, fried potatoes, and broccoli. HAHA. At least it was edible! And it had a veggie!

Pilot has been gone since Thursday and will not be back until Wednesday. It is going to be a loooooong week! But I am prepared. I even have somebody coming over on Tuesday to watch the kids while I get out. And then on the last day somebody is coming out to make jam with me. OK, well she is going to make jam and I am going to watch.....heehee. AND then, Pilot is going to take the girls camping Thurs.-Sunday. WAHOO!!!! It is just about an hour away. His family always goes there every year. I am not interested at all. I hate it every year. All they do is ride bikes and its usually boring. Now that I have the kids I get stuck with them all the time because he is out riding bikes. So I said no camping for me! HAHA! I might go out a day like I did the last couple of times. That isn't so bad. I can leave when I want to. Maybe I will kidnap...uh... I mean snag one of the sister in laws. :)

No comments: