Thursday, August 30, 2007

The ultrasound

I had my ultrasound yesterday. Now why the crap do you have to have a full bladder?!?!?! I think that is so asinine. The baby is like 12 inches long. You can't miss it! You won't confuse it with the bladder either! I tell you what it was down right painful. I couldn't even concentrate on being happy because my baby had 2 arms, 2 legs, 10 toes, and 10 fingers because I thought I was going to pee my pants! But the tech guy was nice enough to let me go to the bathroom. Then he tried to see the gender. I shot off that table so fast I don't think a bullet could have got me. Then he gelled me up again and jiggled my belly around trying to get the baby to move its legs. It unfortuentely did not want to move. But it finally did. IT'S A GIRL!!!!!! She is already stubborn. I guess what can I expect. She's my daughter! All my mom had to say was "you reap what you sew". I laughed and then gave her the stink eye.

No comments: