Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BAB's visit

So BAB had a visit with her Biomom on Thursday. It was scary for me. But as I predicted it didn't even bother her. She does well in various situations when I have to leave her. She goes in the nursery well and if I have to drop her off somewhere for them to watch her. She is attached to us, but it doesn't bother her to be somewhere else. She doesn't mind it as long as she is getting attention and food. Which brings up the whole email triathalon with SW. I asked her to let the biomom know that I would appreciate her not feeding Winney to much. And also that she will scream and carry on if she sees food even though she is full. And as I've mentioned before she will eat until she pukes. So I went back and forth with the SW about this. She even said to me "oh you are so funny." I was like no I'm not funny this is serious I don't want to be up all night with a crying baby because she is sick! Of which I think she was offended, but she isn't the one that is going to be up with her. Biomom needs to learn this stuff to if she is going to try and get her back. Anyways, BAB did not seem to be effected with the visit. I am assuming she did not even recognize her biomom. It will be interesting to see how long she will have her act together to be able to have visits.

No comments: