Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Camping

So we are going to attempt to go camping this weekend. I am actually feeling really good lately so that will help. Winney however has been fighting the sleep. So this will be interesting having her sleep in a different place. The only thing that is keeping me sane is that we are borrowing my sister's camper so I have a nice......... toilet!!!!!!!!!! Okay before you go ballistic on me about camping in all its great woodsy crap. I have done that. My dad and I backpacked a small strip on Lake Superior in the UP of Michigan. I lived on what was in the backpack on my back. I know what true camping is about. I am 13 weeks pregnant....... Peeing is a necessity... alot.. And squatting is not an option at this point. We will also be camping with a few extended family so I will have help with BAB. So that will be nice.


UPDATE- My mom has taken the vitamin B6 for a week now and no signs of genius yet. Still waiting.

No comments: