Thursday, July 19, 2007

15 weeks

I am 15 weeks into my pregnancy. Starting Sunday I will be 16 weeks! I can't believe how fast it has gone! My baby is the size of a softball. Can you believe it! I can definietly tell I am getting bigger. To other people it just looks like I got a belly. I try to wear things that make me look pregnant and not fat! I felt the baby move about a week ago, but haven't since. It is really early for that and I assume that it just happened to be in the right spot at the right time. I prolly won't feel it again for a couple of weeks. But I did hear its heart beat again. I just can't tell you how that feels! Its amazing.

BAB may have a visit with biomom today. I have to wait until the SW calls me. I am interested in seeing if BAB will recognize her biomom since it has been awhile. I am going to try very hard to convince the SW to tell biomom NOT to feed and give her juice since both make her very sick. Last visit she did both. Which led do her being up all night with a belly ache and acid reflux. I'm prolly being an over protective mom. I can't help it!

But in the cute department her hair is long enough to put in a pony tail on top of her head. SO CUTE! I have to put a barrette in it so that it doesn't stick straight up!

In the not so cute department. She has discovered biting. NOT SO CUTE! She doesn't do it to really be mean. I am sure she doesn't understand it hurts others. It is more of a realease when she is over excited or when I tell her no. She is testing. yay..... So when she gets something I don't want her to I get down to her level and hold her hand away from the object saying 'mama said no.' Which inturn she has started pulling my hand to her mouth and biting. Obviously I don't let he now, but the first time it really hurt! Hopefully this will be a short phase!

No comments: