Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Must reiterate

Ok, so yes, I am pregnant. I am 9 weeks along. I am very happy that I am pregnant. I think I am having a hard time telling people because the latest round up in my house is BAB (2 1/2 yrs old), LM (almost 1 yrs old in 3 days), and LP (9 months old). Most people think I am crazy. And I am. But it just kinda happened. And don't get me wrong, I am very happy it happened. Five years of infertility and I would be happy if I was having triplets at this point. I just get so tired of people saying "you're going to be busy' and various other things.... Like I don't know that. I don't know. I guess people just have to say something. Not to mention the saucer size eyes when they find out. I guess just a little spout.... Anyways, all is going well with the pregnancy just like last time. I don't think that I will have any problems. I am excited to have another baby. I am a little more grouchy this time around. Not really sure why........ I am definitaly not in as good as shape as the last time. Which makes me sad. I want to try and go to the gym, but I never seem to find the time. Woe is me and all that junk. Whatever.

No comments: