Wednesday, January 7, 2009

fun

Ok I got this on an email and thought maybe this would kick start my fun!


What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Had a baby!


Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made any. I was just glad to be alive most of the year!



Did anyone close to you die?
No, i guess not.....


What countries did you visit?
United States..... ok so I already live there. :)


What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Peace in my life and FUN!


What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan. 1oth. When my Little Miss was born.


What was your biggest achievement of the year?
um...... Staying alive... Oh OH OH OH Staying Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.... Do the disco...Ok sorry


What was your biggest failure?
um.... can't exactly remember.. Don't get me wrong. I am sure there was some.


Did you suffer illness or injury?
No thank GOD!


What was the best thing you bought?
My new house!


Where did most of your money go?
The babies!


What song will always remind you of 2008?
i guess really none. I don't think I really had time to even listen to music!


What do you wish you'd done more of?
traveling. having fun. getting out.


What do you wish you'd done less of?
worrying


What was your favorite TV program?
i guess none


Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
no. I may dislike a few people here and there.... but hate is a strong word


What was the best book you read?
Well, sad to say it was the Twilight series. I know i'm lame.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
lullabies!


What was your favorite film of this year?
none

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I honestly can't remember.....


What kept you sane?
Knowing my family depended on me.

Who did you miss?
Some friends that fell of the face of the earth.

Who was the best new person you met?
i can't remember meeting anybody new this year...

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
God has a reason and time for everything.

No comments: