Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm still alive Part duex

Ok so Christmas was crazy over here! I basically had a Christmas everyday since last Friday and then yesterday BAB had her last visit with Biomom. Thats right. Last. Visit. More on that later. Poor BAB's sleep schedule went down the tube. She was getting in a good sleep schedule with one nap (weeping into my shoulder....), but that all went down the drain when we had late Christmases Friday and Saturday. But that is all done and over with. I am happy that we did not have plans today and are home. Besides that the weather is crap here so I wouldn't want to get out anyways.

BAB got enough toys to give one each to every kid in the continent of Africa. We are going to have to go through and give away a bunch of old ones so that we have room for the new! But they were all very nice gifts and she loves them all.

Also BAB's biomom signed off! It was actually very sad to see. It was an act of love given to BAB from her. I truly and honestly believe that. The judge was not convinced that they had done everything to find biofather, so we have to wait for a few more months before we can officially adopt her. But I am not worried.

In other news BAB has started rolling her eyes at me. I swear to you. I am not stretching the truth at all. I have witnesses. She even did it to someone else. I can already hear my mother saying "you reap what you sew......."

No comments: