Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh Christmas tree

Well, we decided to put up a Christmas tree this year. Last year I was the grinch. I mean really, I was. I didn't put up any decorations. I didn't do a tree and I didn't send out any Christmas cards. In fact last year it ended up that we had to host a Christmas at my house since all the other brothers and parents lived out of town and they were all going to be here around here for Christmas. So instead of getting a Christmas tree and putting up decorations I stole my mom and dad's tree! Decorations and all I just shoved it in the back of the truck and left. I brought it back the next day. Although I think they figured it out anyways....

So this year I decided since we had BAB we would do a tree. I'm sure she will not remember, but I guess its what you do with kids, right? So last night we watched WEW and his 22 month brother, Cuddle Bug for my sister. They were having a night out. After BAB did not get a nap all day she was so stincking tired we put her to bed at 6:30pm. So she did not get to help do the tree. Although I do believe the 'help' she would have given was not so much help in the long run. But WEW did help. We put the tree on a small table in the living room so Sheila, BAB, and the cats would not get to it. Although the cats look at in a very disdainful way anyway. I mean who asked them to put a tree in their house? *rolls eyes* Anyway, most of the ornaments are on the bottom because that is where WEW could reach. But it is beautiful.

No comments: