Thursday, December 13, 2007

Relaxing

So I am getting closer and closer. I have less then 4 weeks basically 3 until my actual due date. I am hoping for an early delivery, but I'm sure it is wishful thinking. My hormones are changing though. Instead of being cranky I just cry all the time. I am really not sure what is worse. I opened a Christmas card the other day and I thought I was going to have a breakdown.

We went to our birthing class last Saturday. Pilot made it through the whole class with out fainting. He did have to go out in the hall and lay down. I am currently taking bets on weather he will make it through delivery or not. He has been threatened that if he does I will kick him out of the delivery room. I would rather do it myself then have to think about him. He says you don't have to worry about me, but I am a woman and a mother...... Yeah, not gonna happen. Instinct, buddy.

My pregnancy hives have decided to go away. The ones that I already have, that is. I still get new ones. But they go away quickly. I am using this soap that is called Pine Tar soap. It stinks like cigars! But it really seems to help. It doesn't keep new ones from coming up, but it dries them up pretty fast. So I have decided to not complain yet. However my nose has been running for about 3 months now and it is now decided that it doesn't like it. It swelled up and got all scabby inside. I have started putting neosporin INSIDE my nose! That is how bad it is! I'm just waiting for BAB to see me and start putting things up her nose.

Christmas is just around the corner and I am getting a little grinchy. I can't help it. Old habits die hard I guess. I have all my shopping done. Well, a few things left. But those aren't that bad at all. I actually need to organize those and get them all set up so I don't have to worry about them later. Especially BAB's.

So my next thing now is to start trying to relax. I have a hard time giving up control. So I have started now. It has been REALLY hard. But I know that I will not be able to be on top of everything when I have the baby around. I think relaxing is more stressful to me then being all over BAB's back! I'm thinking long run here!

No comments: