Monday, June 15, 2009

The Phews

I had my nephews out last night. I believe we all went to bed at about 10pm last night. After BAB wouldn't leave the boys alone I sent her to her room. They were trying to have a 'camp out' in the bed downstairs. Which I thought was hilarious. LM kept getting scared because a stupid toy kept going off in her room. By the time I figured this one out it was close to 10pm. Oh well. They slept in a little. Thank God! After we made it through breakfast we went out to play. And didn't come back in because I said so.... Ehn, not really I'm a big softy when it comes to my nephews. We went in and out all morning.

In other news, I'm hungry. But I finally weighed myself the other day. I really haven't gained that much weight. I have gained about what I did with LM. That made me feel better. I feel HUGE anyways. I am only 31 weeks. Le sigh....

No comments: