Saturday, June 6, 2009

Conversations from BAB

And just to be clear this was her talking the whole time.

"Get me some applesauce."

Me looking at her from accross the room... not moving a muscle.

"Ok, here you go honey."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome"

"I really like applesauce. Do you or not?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh! *Squeel* *giggle*"

Me rising eye brows trying to not to look like I am listening and watching.

"I like mommy and my daddy likes mommy too."

"I went garage sale today. I got Dora and chair and I was naughty because I can't unbuckle self. I saw a doggy and I like the doggy. I pet her. She has bow on her. I fed giraffes at the zoo. And Zebras. And peapocks(Peacocks). *Making licking and chomping noise.* The giraffe stick tongue out like this (sticking tongue out) and get it....................."


This went on for a full 20 minutes straight. I have no idea who she was talking to. She was sitting at the table. I am starting to wonder if we have ghosts.........

No comments: