Wednesday, April 23, 2008

sleep........ and the case of the mud

After 5 attempts to get zantac down LP's mouth I finally succeeded. I about started crying. Ok so I was a little emotional last night...... lack of sleep does that. I have been up all night the two previous nights with a screaming baby. Once she got it down she slept so good. I was just about reduced to tears because I was finally going to get some sleep. Poor girl had acid reflux and nobody even knew it. She is doing so much better. She is even sucking on a pacifier. That is good considering she started out so little and not even sucking on a bottle.

In other news, BAB has decided that mud is fun. She will sit and scoop mud for hours. And for BAB that is impressive. She is so crazy wild. I hardly see her be still for more then 5 seconds. And that is not an exaggeration. So we have had nightly baths. This is proofing to be not fun. See she doesn't like her hair washed. So she screams the whole time..... The whole time. I have to shut all the windows for fear someone will call CPS on ME!

No comments: