Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oh Thee Insanity

I have officially gone off the deep end. I now have a new born foster baby on my house as well as a 3 month old and a 22 month old. They were pretty desperate to call me. We had told them not to call because we had our hands full as it was. So when they called I knew they were desperate. I have decided to name her Li'l Peanut as she is only 5 pounds. So very tiny! We picked her up yesterday. She did very good last night. She has a very high pitched squeal for a cry right now, but it is very soft. Hopefully the highness will dim down as the loudness increases! We do no know how long we will have her. She may go to a relative. The DHS has to check the two that came forward and asked to have her. Then she will be placed with them or she will stay here. Either way I will be ok. I believe family is important, but I would be very happy if she stayed here to! I will keep you all updated!

In other news, the house was inspected yesterday. Everything looks good. We met the owner. He was very nice. He told us a little bit about the place which was nice. Potential move date is late May/early June.

In other other news, LM is not gaining weight like they want. So I may have to supplement with formula. Bah! I don't want to do that so I am trying to research ways to get around this. And she got 3 shots yesterday! I almost cried! It was awful! She puked yesterday too which she never does. I felt so bad for her.

In other other other news, the adoption worker finally came out. He said that things look good and that everything should be final in about 4-5 months. YAY!


Well, both babies are crying so I better go!

1 comment:

Casandra said...

Oh my shit! Are you pulling your hair out yet?