Monday, May 5, 2008

Little Peanut Part Duex

*******Disclaimer********
If you have not had babies or are not familiar with babies this nay not be as funny to you.. Sorry.

LP seems to do everything in parts. Just when you think you have accomplished anything with her she does it again. For instance, 4 out of 5 times that I change her diaper she pees as soon as the diaper is off. So if the new diaper isn't there or the old diaper still then her outfit is wet. So you have to change it. If she poops I will wait as long as I can which is hard because she screams until I change her, she will poop as soon as you wipe her butt. Again, if the new diaper isn't there or the old one still your changing her outfit...again. This has been going on for awhile. The newest thing is spit up. She has acid relux so she tends to spit up..... alot. So today, she was fussing so I get her up change her diaper successfully with out a pee or poop incident mind you and she doesn't want to eat. She has to poop. So I leave her poop. She gets done and I change her....again...... and successfully. I sit her on her glider while I get her bottle around again. She spits up all over her outfit. All that careful planning during 2 diapar changes apparently for nothing. So I change her. I get the bottle sit down with LM at my side since she can't seem to leave my side anymore. I start feeding LP and she stops still for about 3 seconds. Then mount spit up errupts. LP and I am now covered from top to bottom even in our hair. So....... I change her again.

No comments: