Saturday, June 16, 2007

Warning!

TO ALL WHO DO NOT HAVE KIDS YET- WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU, ONLY THE KIDS.

My brother in law is getting married today. (YAY!!!!!) There was a rehearsal and dinner last night that really turned into a family BBQ. Everybody said this statement right here as soon as seeing me -"Where's BAB?" or "Where's the baby?" I was like ummm....... "Hello, what about me?" Apparently I'm not important anymore. Just BAB. So I started getting creative, mostly because I hate repeating myself, and started saying "Ohhhh, I put her down for the night and figured she be all right." or "It's right here!" and pointing to my belly. I mean seriously! Am I not allowed to have night to myself?!?!?!? Do I always have to have BAB?!?!?!?!?


On a brighter note, the wedding is going to be FABULOUS! It is going to be so beautiful! I am going to name my sister and brother in law Butters and Glamour Girl for moniker purposes. I am so nervous and excited for her I can't even sleep. I woke up at 6 in the morning just because I was so excited!

No comments: