Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pilot Did a Good Thing

Pilot got up with SP last night! It was very nice. I, of course, had to get up to pee. And heard SP when he cried. BUT I slept all night! It was nice. Then he left this morning before BAB woke up. Which if you don't know me to well, I am not a morning person. And BAB screams from the time you put her down to change her diaper till when you put food in front of her. And when I say screams. I mean screams. Not some whiney cry. A real get in your bones and rattle them. I am honestly suroriesed that the neighbors haven't called the police on us thinking we were beating her! So my morning went down hill fast. But she is sitting in her highchair eatting now so we are good. Now SP is waking up and I have to feed him. No shower for me yet.

No comments: