Friday, February 19, 2010

SLEEP!

I got some sleep finally! I had 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. Well, I still woke up a few times, but that is normal for me. I snore. Which is partly due to being over weight. Which is a whole other blog post and a half....

Direct qoute from Sienna today. This is before supper. She was hungry and it had been a bad day for us. As in she was naughty and I was stuck at home with her all day.

Very dramatic sounding " I am just grouchy and I want to be alone!" Turns abuptly (hair flying and everything) and stomps to her bedroom and slams the door. I busted a gut laughing.


In other news, it was nice a sunny today. Which we really need! I got the kids around and pushed them outside. Then I had to go out because our neighbors Pit Bull came over. Yeah, try to explain to your 2 and 3 yr old that the other dog that comes over is nice, but this one isn't. And it doesn't help that they are the same color except the pit bull has a little white on his chest. And just so you know I am not just against pit bulls. This one really is kinda scary. I need to talk to the neighbors about keeping it in their yard. I will not hesitate to call the police either. My kids safety comes first no matter what.

No comments: