Friday, February 26, 2010

Everything you want to know!!!

Ok, so I am a bad blogger! I have been in the gloomies with this weather. So her goes another try!

So as of today I am a stay at home mom. I love my kids dearly. I love that I get to stay home with them. Do they get on my nerves daily? Yes. Do I want to sell them sometimes? Yes!! But I wouldn't have it any other way. I spent 5 years with infertility before I got my 3 kids. I have had some come and go. But it is ok. God has a plan. Maybe he could let me in on it? Probably not. But my kids are great kids. In the times that I have to *gasp* take them ALL to the grocery store. They are mostly good. Bribing works wonders! I am not ashamed of admitting this. :) Also thank you nice friendly man that stayed an acceptable distance away, but made sure I got in ok since the parking lot was slippery and I had 2 kids holding ONE of my hands and Ruby in her carseat in the other. You were very kind.

No comments: