Friday, February 6, 2009

sick babies

LP and LM are sick. Fever, runny nose, and other issues that I will spare you all! LM is pretty cute when she is sick actually. She is cuddly and warm. And she sleeps! YAY! LP is actually at her bio mom's house. We will see how she is when she gets back. I guess it is good for biomom to see what it is like to take care of a sick baby. Before LP left she was CRANKY! Not that I am blaming her. I would be too.

In other news, Pilot left today. He will be back Sunday. Short trip. That makes it nicer. It is harder on both of us when he is gone more then 3 nights. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I am about to pull my hair out and he is getting pretty lonely by then. Which is always intersting when he comes home. I want nothing but to get OUT! He wants nothing but to be with us! OY! The life of a pilot and his family!

No comments: