Monday, February 16, 2009

Facebook Fun

The other night I was sitting at my computer while Pilot was sitting at his. I know-LAME-O! What can I say we are an old married couple with 3 kids. Anyway, I happen to click on Facebook to see what was new. I heard the pop noise that indicates I have a instant message. I look down and it is Pilot..... across the room..... So I right something stupid back. We went back and forth a couple of times then this pops up-

pop

I look over at him with a weird look.

pop

pop

pop

Another weird look.

pop

pop

pop

poppity pop pop

pop a doddle do


Q: what's your favorite beverage ?

A: pop

Q: what comes in an aluminum can and has lots of Fizz in it?

A: Pop


pop


pop



I might mention also that Pilot is giggling over in the corner. GIGGLING! Like a school girl. My husband keeps me laughing. What can I say!

No comments: