Monday, March 3, 2008

tired so, so tired

Well, LM is almost 8 weeks old. We are starting to get a semi schedule going. That helps me. Because then I may be able to get a nap in as well if I play my cards right. YAY! She sleeps pretty good through the night still. But even so I only get about 6 hours of sleep in between getting up to feed her and going back to sleep. It is so exhausting taking care of 2 kids under the age of 2. I am basically a single mother unless you count the 2 days a week Pilot is home. Poor BAB doesn't hardly get my attention very much anymore. At least she doesn't try to poke the baby very much anymore. She is at a 'no touchy' rule right now unless she can sucker someone into letting her do it. LM is just to little for grabby little girl hands. Soon enough she will be able to play with her. Then I will have a whole other set of problems..... LM has a doctors appt. next for her 2 month well baby visit. I don't want to take her since she will have to get like 5 shots. Poor baby.

No comments: