Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just the 2 of us

Pilot and BAB went to visit the mother in law. Actually its the annual 'pool party'. All the family gets together for the weekend and stays at a hotel. It takes 7 hours to get to were they are going. I don't know who to feel worse for Pilot or BAB. Last time we went up there BAB screamed the whole way there. Ok maybe just half. But it felt like the whole time. I have not heard from Pilot yet today to see how it went..... I decided that traveling with a screaming toddler and a nursing 2 month old was not for me. Sorry in laws! Love you anyways! I may go up there at the end of May to see my sister in law getting her nursing pin and graduate. That shall suffice. So its just me and LM. I even got to take a nap today. WOO HOO!

In other news, we put an offer down on a house! So we may be moving! YAY!

No comments: