Friday, March 14, 2008

Birthday

Well, today is my birthday and as per tradition it has been moderately sucky. Not because of anybodies doings. Both my sister and my mom had the flu yesterday. I don't want to risk me or my girls getting that nastiness so I'm not going out with them. My sisters in laws are both out of town. My friend's kids are sick. So shes out. Pilot left this morning for work. And even if I wanted to go out by myself all my babysitters are afore mentioned! Besides that BAB is on steriods due to asthma type issues and is REALLY REALLY cranky. So taking them out with me is a no go unless I buy some xanax on the black market. But alas I am 27 years old today even so. I don't feel that old. I know its really not old. I didn't mean that exactly. I just feel like I am still 21, young and hip. Then I look around my house and my wardrobe and think otherwise. I need a makeover! I think I am having a mini-crisis. BAH!

No comments: