Sunday, September 9, 2007

Where is my dog?

To set this story up I need to first say that I have the weirdest neighbors. They are terribly um..... ok, let's put it this way- I am from the way country and the community is 99% white with the other percent being hispanic. We live in the small town of this community that has about 2 blocks each way from the yellow light in the middle of town. Next door the teenagers all smoke and have many a guy hanging around causing all kinds of mischeif. They are constantly swearing at each other and yelling at each other. There is a boyfriend and girlfriend living there along with the girlfriend's brother that is still in school, the girl friend's 3 daughters (17, 15, and 5) the boyfriend's 2 sons (I'm not really sure how old they are! Older teens..) and 2 very old Labs. The youngest girl is always in our yard playing with our toys and being obnoxious. I can't stand her. She is the rudest little girl I know and I would like to ring her little neck sometimes. The only reason I don't is because I know it is only her parents fault. She is always outside alone or with a few friends. I assume it is because they don't want her inside where she can see them doing their drugs and drinking. We live on a 1/2 acre of a lot in this small town and I assume theirs is about the same. They have a chicken Coop and a cage of rabbits in the back. But before that they let the chickens around all over town. They would always poop on my deck and I would get really pissed and try to kick them off if I saw them. I tried to be nice about it, but I had had it when I found chicken crap on my shoe for the 3rd time. The fact that when my dad comes over he plants himself on the sofa and watches the neighbors the whole time instead of watching TV should speak for itself.

So I let Sheila out a couple hours previous and hadn't seen her in a little while. So after putting BAB to bed I decided to investigate. I called her and she didn't not come which is very unusual for her since she usually comes hightailing it in. So I walked around the house and didn't find her and decided to go behind the garage. I saw her amongst the neighbor's chicken coop much to my chagrin. I called her over and soon realized she was INSIDE the coop!!!!! I was like "OMG get your everlovein' hide out of there!!!!" I soon realized she did not know how to get out. So I ran back in and did the only thing a 26 year old independent woman would do - I called my mommmy. She told me like any sane person that I needed to go tell my neighbors that my dog was in their coop. I said "I don't want to. You can't make me." She laughed and then repeated that I really did need to. So as I was talking to her I saw the neighbors running out there and decided to wait it out. So she comes storming up to my door. " I was wondering if you could turn the shocker ( I have wireless invisible fence) up on your dog. She was INSIDE out chicken coop." I was all angelic like "What? I'm sorry. I hope she didn't get any chickens?" That seemed to calm her down for the meantime. So I went about my business. The next day I noticed the neighbor girl once again riding in my drive way. I walked to the kitchen to look out and noticed that she was IN my garage. SO I walked over to the neighbors and said "I was wondering if you could keep a better eye on your daughter. She was INSIDE my garage." Ok so I didn't but I really felt like it. I hate living in town. I want to move tomorrow, please.

1 comment:

Casandra said...

Remember when one of them walked out and talked to us while wearing her bra and no shirt. Just her flesh colored bra!