Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Blahs

Today was yucky out. Which never helps a mood. BAB has been teething and is in a grumpy mood. Which mostly goes with screaming, whining, and in general being a big boob. She didn't get good naps today because the naughty little girl next door and her friend think its fun to not only ride their bikes up and down my drive way, but also right in front of my house screaming at the top of their lungs. I told them that they could not ride their bikes in our driveway because they kept waking up BAB. But I couldn't do much about the sidewalk in front of my house. I guess I could be the evil cat lady that lives next door..... Anyway, so I put her down early tonight and she actually went to sleep right away. So now I am sitting here bored stiff because I have no book to read and there is nothing on TV. BAH! I tried bugging my dog, but she just got huffy and went across the room. My cats are outside giving me the stink eye because it is raining (even though they are half way across the field doing this).

No comments: