Friday, April 27, 2007

Pilot is coming home

So my husband is coming home tonight. But the whirlwind starts soon after. We have PRIDE training first thing in the morning. Afore mentioned training would be a required training for foster care. It is incredibly boring and goes from 9am - 4pm. I can hardly stay awake. Along with about half the class. The rest of them are annoying-look-at-me-I'm-so good-because-I'm-going-to-be-a-foster-parent-and-I-like-the-attention-when-I- talk
people. Which is so fun since I can't even look at Pilot without busting a gut since we are thinking the same thing. So then after that we have a wedding to go to. And then come back home and sleep. Next day church then to my mom and dad's house for lunch. Hang out a little then go home. Next day Pilot is back to work.

No comments: