Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Part TIme Single Mother.....

So Pilot's schedule is odd to say the least he works 3-5 days a week. Sounds good right? No he is actually gone 3-5 days a week. So I figure I am a part time single mother. Well some times it can be hard. I knew it would be. But sometimes I just can't help but be mad anyways. This is a highlight from the conversation Pilot and I had today:

Me: "I need you to be here. I can't just get people to watch BAB whenever I have an appointment, funeral, or just to get out alone for a while. She has been to 3 different people's houses this week and its only Wednesday!" (at this point I will admit my voice was raising ...... slightly......)

Pilot: (Calmly) "Well, I can't be home tonight. I still have another trip to do tomorrow."


Me: "I NEED YOU HERE!" (Ok at this point I was shouting............ a little bit)


Pilot: (Calmly) "I don't think shouting at me over the phone is going to magically make me appear in front of you...."


At this point I was glad we were on the phone because I couldn't help but crack a smile at that. It was kinda funny. Darn him.....

No comments: