Tuesday, August 3, 2010

meeeeelllllttttinnggg

OK, so I'm not hot just my weight is melting! 23 lbs down. I am able to eat more stuff. However nothing very exciting. So I am sure the pounds will keep melting away. Which is good for me! Bad for the foodie in me. Like for instance when Randy 'encouraged' me to try some dairy queen ice cream. Bad idea. Very bad.

Lanna used the loo twice yesterday. Not so much today. BUT I am holding out hope. She is going to 3 in Jan. It is so embarrassing! She is just so stubborn. And she won't sit still for 2 seconds to actually pee in the potty.

Ruby is going to be 1 yrs old in about 2 weeks. WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo sad. Time went by so fast. I am having mommy guilt because I didn't get as many pictures and this and that. sigh.... Oh well. Maybe I will just hide all there stuff and never show them! The will never know!

No comments: