Friday, August 13, 2010

Update, update.....and update.

I finally went to the doctor. It took me awhile. I'm don't really like to go to doctors like over half of America.... They seem to think it was my gallbladder as many had already suggested to me. So I had an ultrasound on my gall bladder on Wednesday. And as per tradition I had to wait another 2 days to get the results. Today they came back "fine". Whatever that means. So, now I have to go get a HIDA scan. yayyyyyyy...... That is Monday.

Also amidst all this we are taking in a little boy about 18 months as a foster charge! I do not know anything about him yet. I don't even know his name! Randy is bringing him home right now. So if you all are wondering that makes almost 1 yr old, 18 month old, 2 3/4 yr old, and a 4 yr old. And also yes I think I am crazy.





|

No comments: