Monday, November 12, 2007

Sheila the valliant defender

So this morning I was watching out the window and saw 2 big dogs being walked by their elderly owner. I knew Sheila was out (she has an invisible fence) so I went to the front door to check it out. Their dog was off his leash in my yard attacking my dog. I wasn't really afraid of my dog getting hurt. I was actually more afraid for the other dog. Sheila was in fact a little bigger. So I call for Sheila and she starts coming. The owner gets the dog and puts the collar back on. Then the dog slips out again and attacks my dog again! So the owner is glaring mad at Sheila for some reason so being the polite neighborly type I say 'sorry' and get Sheila in the house. I get a glare and a very angry huff from the guy. I was like ok, mister, your dog was the one in my yard! My dog was being attacked not yours! Ornery old fromp! I hate living in town!


In other news, I had a dream about my Sammy last night. I miss her so much. She was the perfect dog. I know everybody has the 'perfect' dog, but she was MY perfect dog. Time will heal I suppose.

No comments: