Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cribs, baby clothes and heartburn! OH MY!

Well, my mom and sister came out today and we overhauled the rooms. We moved BAB's stuff over to the big room and the new baby's stuff into the nursery. Although BAB is still in the nursery and the new baby hasn't even been born yet! We don 't have a heat register in the big room yet, so we are keeping BAB in the nursery until we can get heat for her. There is still a few things we have to do, but the rooms are mostly done. Since I only have 6 and a half weeks left until my due date I figured that I better get it done. I still have to move the bassinet and changing table into my room. That shouldn't be a problem since it is all cleared out. In fact I may do that tonight! OK maybe not.....

Also I have really bad heartburn from bending over all day!

No comments: