Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Christmas Music?!?!?!?!?

So I was listlessly driving to town to get some much needed groceries. I fear Pilot might have shriveled away or gotten to grouchy to handle... At any rate, as I was saying, I happened to catch what the DJ was saying and started listening. All that he said flew out the window when to my alarm a CHRISTMAS SONG came on the radio. I about careened off the highway. I searched for my phone thinking somebody could surely stop this madness, but I realized it had flown to the floor of the passengers side when I almost careened off the highway afore mentioned and I was to pregnant/fat to reach it. I had to do something quick. I suddenly realized in my pregnant stupor that all I had to do was switch the station. So I did. I slowly started breathing and all settled down. I was so distressed by this atrocity that I momentarily forgot where I was going. Poor Pilot almost withered away due to some careless DJ who put Christmas music on the radio on Oct. 2. dry.gif

No comments: