Saturday, October 20, 2007

goats

So I'm a little more queesey latley. A friend, a nurse practitioner, told me it may have been a surge in hormones. It was like the 1st trimester all over again. I was getting sick in the morning and everything. Watching Winney eat was making sick again and different odd things like that. Also I believe I heard the words "Why do you hate me?" come from Pilot's mouth a few times..... So today we went to a petting zoo. Pilot let BAB feed the goats which she thourghly enjoyed. I however was barely peaked. Have I also mentioned that I am trying a new and relaxed attitude. I am not going to freak out at things and start letttng things go. I think that it is going to be better for the baby and after wards when I can't be all over BAB any more. So in laeu of this I was 'letting it go.' Things were going ok I was relaxing. I realized this wasn't killing her nor was she being harmed. Until.......... she put her hands that were dripping with goat saliva IN HER MOUTH. I promptly gagged and nearly threw up a little in my mouth. Then I was embarressed upon realizing that there was a nice little family all dressed up nice about 10 ft away looking on me in horror. I just booked it to the car. That is after demanding Pilot wash BAB's hands with soap and water while singing Happy Birthday 3 times. Pilot was less then enthused, but pacified me non the less.

No comments: