Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What is this sleep people keep asking me about.....

Only kidding! Actually I have been getting a little bit more sleep then I thought! The newborn who I've decided to call Sweet Pea is a pretty good baby. Once I figured out how to get him to sleep through the night and keep him awake during the day we were doing good. Last night he even slept about 6 hours. He woke up once which woke me up and I gave him a bottle. He promptly fell asleep with out eating a half a once! So maybe I can do the same trick tonight.

I do have to say that Pilot has been very good the last couple of days. He has been cleaning and cooking a little and taking care of BAB for me so I can get used to SP. He hasn't complained much...... But today he left me for a camping trip with my dad. *sigh* My mom os going to help me though. I mean if I have SP much longer I am going to have to figure out how to manage two babies. I'll be fine...... I think.......

Well it is time for little guy to awake for a couple of hours so I'll have to stop writing for now. I will hopefully be able to blog a little bit more though!

No comments: