Thursday, May 24, 2007

The God of Hot Water

I would like to announce that my brother-in-law is my hero and the God of hot water. The story starts like this- Pilot left me incommunicado camping yesterday along with my dad. All was going fine until this morning when I awoke at 5:30am with 2 screaming babies. After all was fed, including my very nauseous stomach, I was going to quick jump into the hot shower for a small, but very enjoyable few minutes. I turned the water on and waited for it to start getting warm....... It never did. So, beside myself, I thought "Woe is me. *throws hand over forehead* I have no hot water. Whatever shall I do? And no husband to fix it." (Okay so I really tried to fix it myself until somebody told me that it could be dangerous if I didn't know what I was doing...... Which I had no clue.) So I called my incredibly busy brother-in-law to see if he could possibly come by and rescue his favorite sister-in-law. (not to mention his only... for a couple more weeks) He manged to put his work aside to come all the way out to see what the problem was. He relit the God Blessit machine and I have beautiful hot water pouring from my shower as we speak. AHWOMAN!!!!!!!

No comments: