Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Thank the Lord the baby is sleeping.....

Finally BAB has decided that it is okay to sleep again. Ever since she got here she always just liked to be laid down to sleep no rocking no cuddling. She would sometimes play a little, but generally go to sleep sooner then later. So when this last couple of weeks she hasn't been going to sleep when I laid her down it was hair pulling! She would play in her crib for a good hour until I would finally go get her and have to deal with a no nap cranky little person all day! BUT! Last night she went to bed at 6:30pm and did not wake up until 8:15am. I am still in shock! And to further the shock I put her down for a morning nap at 10:15am (reluctantly) and she has been sleeping ever since! I heard her at 11:50, but haven't heard her again. I should check, but I think she went back to sleep. I'm just shocked! I hope this is not the calm before the storm.........

No comments: