Sunday, May 15, 2011

To the ZOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So tomorrow we are headed to the zoo for a very long day. Meeting Aunties and cousins there at 10am. Then meeting my sister and her kids there at 1pm. PHEW!!! I hope the kids last all day. I just checked the weather and it is going to be 58 degrees. Now, we are true michiganders and we can handle that with 2 hands tied behind our back AND a ten foot pole. I would rather be cold then hot. I have been to the zoo when it was 90 degrees. That is NOT cool. Litterally. AHAHAHA! I slay myself... Ahem... Anyways, I laid the kids clothes out already and they were capri's and tshirts. I think I am going to have to get some other clothes in the morning. That is what I get for being prepared. :)

Welp, I am going to try and get some sleep.... Must wake up early to get the day going. Pack lunches, pack diaper bag, get water for the kids because I am not paying 5 dollars for a 60z pop, do hairs, get them out the door....... argh.....

No comments: