Saturday, May 1, 2010

Iced Coffee

I made my own! Shocking, I know. But it it turned out not too bad. It is a work in progress. I will post when I find the right recipe.

In other news, I am going to a mother daughter banquet today at my grandma's church. I'm phsyched. Yes, you guessed it, that was sarcasm. I love my grandma dearly, but bringing my 8 month old, 2 year old, and 3 yr old to an event with food at nap time just makes me want to run and hide in my bed.

In other other news, I have been having WEIRD dreams about being pregnant and/or having labor. Which is totally freaking me out. Next month is when all other previous ages of the youngest were when I found out I was pregnant. They are all literally 19 months apart. I am not enthused about being pregnant again right now and am not planning on it! Maybe I am just subconsciously trying to work that out... Who knows. I would really like to get another foster baby, but I would REALLY like to actually get some sleep for once in the last 4 years!!!

No comments: