Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wait... what?!?!?

OK since I haven't posted anything in forever...again.... I am just going to pick up the week like I have been posting left and right. :)

So this week was pretty crazy as always. I got an email from a family in another state that I visited a couple years ago. LOVED IT! I went to Honduras with a few people from that area. I miss it so much. Ever since I had kids I have not been able to go. I have either been pregnant, just got a baby, or just had a baby. I keep saying next year....

Ruby got a fever. No other symptoms. And so far nobody else is sick. Crossing my fingers that it stays that way! She was enough to handle.

I am going to be in a wedding this summer. Yes, you heard right. It is going to be in July and outside. That means I better start tanning or the planes will crash the wedding because they are blinded by my white legs. Also I will be standing next to 2 younger blind skinny size 4 chicks. I'll let that sink in a little. Ok, moving on, I tried on bridesmaid dresses today with them. I am going to stick out like a sore thumb. I am short, black hair, and not skinny. Le sigh. BUT I love my friend and I will do it. :)

No comments: