I have missed bloggy land! So many times I have said "I should put that on my blog." But then everytime I sit down I have a baby, child and/or FOOD in my hand. But I found a moment!
Things I have learned this year.
1. I can change a diaper in the dark. (not poopy)
2. LOVE nap/bed time.
3. Being puked on is better then changing and cleaning 3 sheets a day.
4. I am addicted to farmville.
5. drive through pharmacies are the BOMB. (yeah you read write... the BOMB)
6.Putting Dora on the TV downstairs = very much peace and quiet upstairs.
7. I LOVE my baby sitter/housekeeper. She does my laundry. Nuff said.
8. Children's cold medicine works just as good if you take double the dose.
9. I am in favor of no more Christmas parties during nap time.
10. I despise dieting.
There you have it. My 12 days of the new year.