Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Coming up

My C Section is next Monday!!!! So excited. I think this baby is going to fall right on out. I am pretty sure she is going to be bigger then LM was. Glad this one is a C Section for sure. It takes the waiting out of the picture. Although I get a lot of funny looks when I tell them that I am having my baby a certain day. Then I have to explain that it is a c section and blah blah blah....Whatever...

I am up in the middle of the night because Pilot decided not to go to bed when I did. Which is fine. But then is loud and wakes me up before he goes to bed. Then I have to go to the bathroom. Then Sheila decides that she is going to whine at my bedside because she needs to go outside which Pilot has oh so nicely already went to sleep. So I have to get up and let the dog out. Then wait. While I am waiting BAB starts crying and comes out of the bedroom..... for no reason but to cry. Sent her back to bed. Then I got hungry so I made a snack. Maybe an hour later I will get back to sleep. UGH. I better get used it though. Pretty soon I will be up with night feedings. Hopefully more sleeping during the day will occur then.

No comments: