Saturday, September 20, 2008

Canning, canning and more canning

It seems like I am doing all kinds of canning this year. Or maybe its because I am more busy it is more of a deal. Either way, I will be happy this winter when I have canned tomatoes and beans from the garden. And frozen corn as well. I would really like to can some peaches, pears and applesauce this year too. But I may be asking to much of myself! We will see. I can only do what I can do!

In other news, I have been up since 3am this morning. Four cups of coffee later at 10am I was headed to the city for a birthday present for my sister and toilet paper. Hey when you are out it really sucks! I guess I also needed formula for LP. She has been super cranky with her teeth coming in. Oh well, she will live just like the rest of us. And I suppose I will too.....

No comments: