Thursday, September 25, 2008

camping...... why?

So I have been roped into camping..... again. Did I not say last time I would not do it again? I swear I did. Well, Pilot and I are apparently going to take his grandma's motor home to a rustic campground. We will be spending 2 nights. Alone. No. Kids. I am having slight anxiety over leaving them for this long. I miss them already. But GG is going to be watching them. She is very capable and I am positive they will be fine. I just don't want them to think I abandon them. Ok, so I am being over dramatic. I know. I just hope all goes ok with the camping. I told Pilot that I would not be doing anything. I would planting my butt on a seat/bed/blanket and reading/sleeping. That was the only thing I would be expected to do. He said ok. I bought a book and I am bringing a lounge chair.

In other news, LPs hearing was yesterday. It sucked canal water. I was not happy with the way it went. Biomom is doing everything right "on paper". So they have nothing to fight back with. I can't tell you how it hurts me to think that LP would leave our family. She still has a good 8 months to prove herself. I try not to freak out about anything yet. This is the part about foster parenting that I hate. Also there is a family member in another state that they are thinking about sending LP to as well. I am not happy.

In other other news, LPs pediatric cardio appt. was yesterday as well. They think that Zoey is doing ok as long as she is gaining weight appropiately and breathing fine they will wait until she is a year old to do the surgery. So I guess that is good. I can't imagine having a 1 year old in a hospital room! That will be something to look forward to.....

No comments: