Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the time is drawing near

LP's next hearing is coming up soon. The social worker said that he was going to be petitioning the court to have her placed back with biomom. I have very mixed feelings about this. I have talked to the biomom a little here and there. I drop her off at her place and pick her up. She comes to doctor's appointments with me and the such. I know that she loves LP and I believe that she has gotten her life together. My fear is for the future. Weather she can keep this up and not turn back to her old life. I love LP very much. She is almost a year old. I have had her for so long. It's just very sad.
I have thought that I should start packing her up so I don't have a crazy day trying to get all her stuff around at the last minute. Then when I get up to do it I suddenly find myself exhausted. I just can't seem to do it.

No comments: